The Dolce Gusto Jovia does not represent many improvements compared to the previous models. It remains true to its hallmarks such as elegant design, bold colors and, above all, ease of use. Of course, this Dolce Gusto coffee machine has a somewhat different shape. Its oval sides and narrow base make it more elegant than the rest and still maintain its great comfort in terms of taking it from one place to another.
Specifications of the Dolce Gusto Jovia
We tell you what its main features are :
• It is a manual coffee maker with a pressure system of 15 bars of power.
• It has a variety of coffees to prepare and even allows chocolate and tea. It is like most coffee makers in its range. Also, you can have both cold and hot drinks.
• Includes automatic shutdown system after five minutes. Therefore, it is perfect to save energy. Not only will it make your coffee quickly, but it also shuts down when not used.
• It’s pretty fast. Moreover, in just over thirty seconds you have your drink perfectly prepared.
• It has a power of 1500W, enough to prepare a good cup of coffee.
• Its water tank is 0.8 liters.
• Very easy to use. Even a child could do it.
• Dimensions of 23x17x32 centimeters.
• It does not need preheating. The water heats up at the same moment.
• It contains a water level indicator.
• It can be washed in the dishwasher.
• Removable drip tray to use different cups.
• It has an automatic decalcification notice.
The first thing you should know is that you can find it in three colors: red, black and white. It has a modern and lightweight design (weighs 2.5 kilos) that allows you to transport it wherever you want. Also, it is made of plastic and stainless steel and is quite resistant.
The operating system of Dolce Gusto Jovia is very similar to that of other Dolce Gusto coffee machines. First of all, you will have to choose the capsule you want at that moment and, after opening the place where it is inserted, put it with the logo above and close it. At that time, you will turn on the machine and wait until the light is green. As we told you, this machine does not need to be preheated so that the color change will be practically immediate. Once you have it, you will throw to one side or the other the lever located in the ‘head’ of the machine. If you throw it to the left, you will get a cold drink; however, if you pass it to the right, you will have your hot drink.
Always consider adapting the removable tray to your cup or glass, so you do not have to regret that the drink comes out. To stop it when you have enough, you just have to throw the lever back to the center. That’s it, in just 30 seconds you have your drink ready.
Coffee quality of the Dolce Gusto Jovia
As we have mentioned before, the Dolce Gusto Jovia coffee is similar to the rest since it is the same capsule system. The quality of the coffee is quite good, and many compare it to the fact of the traditional coffee makers. Of course, you should know that for a true coffee lover you can stay somewhat short. Another point to note is that milk drinks are still a small handicap in this type of coffee. The capsules incorporate the milk powder, and that makes the flavor noticeable. Even so, this machine is perfect for those who want to enjoy a good coffee, tea or chocolate quickly and comfortably.
Advantages and disadvantages
Next, we give you the reasons why you should buy this coffee machine. Its advantages are the following:
• Advantages It heats up in a few seconds.
• Give for a variety of drinks.
• Its maintenance is very simple.
• It spends very little electricity.
• Good design.
• Compact size.
• Thanks to its pressure of 15 bars you can make a coffee with cream or foam.
• Little capacity in the water tank.
• It is manual. You have to be aware of the coffee.
• It has no XL function for extra long drinks.
Price and conclusions
Therefore, if you are looking for a coffee machine that offers good results without having to spend a large amount of money, the Dolce Gusto Jovia can be your choice. You can find it at a great price, and its capsules are quite easy to find on the internet. Also, the price is not too high, and for 20 cents you can have your coffee ready every day. A much lower price if we compare it with what it costs in any establishment.